[GE users] Cluster comparison wiki

Frédéric Bastien nouiz at nouiz.org
Wed Jun 4 19:01:47 BST 2008

As you probably now, their exist many different software to control
cluster and they all have different feature. I don't have found any
web site that compare them to see it they have the feature that are
needed. I think that such a web page will be very useful for many
people. Checking all of them individually is too much time consuming.
So I created a wikipedia page for this. Filling it myself for all the
software is very time consuming as I don't know each software.

So I ask your help to fill the information for your software. This
should not take too much of your time as you already know many of the
answer. Event if you can answer only some questionm this will be very
useful for every body.

Thanks for your help in creating this web page. If you have any
question/comment don't hesitate. Also, I have probably overlooked many
interesting comparison feature, if you think of some don't hesitate to
let me know or make the modification yourself.

Frederic Bastien