[GE users] 6.2 beta qconf -mconf [solved]

Alexandre Racine Alexandre.Racine at mhicc.org
Tue Jun 10 15:35:42 BST 2008

(all : solution below!)

Hi Roland,

In this case, would it be wise to change the error message from this :
$ qconf -mconf torque2
error: error reading file: "/tmp/13387-cErpac"
error reading temp file

To something more human like this:
$ qconf -mconf torque2
error: error reading file: "/tmp/13387-cErpac"
error reading temp file
The file is empty. To remove a config use the qconf -dconf command.

I have added the userlist in cc.

Alexandre Racine
alexandre.racine at mhicc.org
514-461-1300 poste 3303