[GE users] difference between 'qstat 6.0' & 'qstat 6.1'

Chanh TRAN chanh.tran at dassault-aviation.fr
Wed Jun 11 11:09:21 BST 2008

Hi all,

My apologies if this is not the right 'mail address' for posting a
'user-type' question.

I've been running 6.0u6 for quite a while &  now need to make an upgrade
for different purposes such as :

- bugs fixed,
- extra supported platform : Linux x86

The most advanced & stable version I found is 6.1u4.
After a serie of testings, one main thing I discovered concerns the
command 'qstat' w/ no option which
- in 6.0u6 returns status on all users' current jobs
- & in 6.1u4 returns only status on jobs which belong to the person who
issues the command even if this person is 'SGE Manager'.

So my question here is :

Is there anyway to have this 'behavior' back so any person or some w/
extra privileges can have 'infos' on all users' current jobs beside
using 'qmon' ?

Thanks a lot in advance for any help.

Chanh