[GE users] Question about jobs states

Ravi Chandra Nallan Ravichandra.Nallan at Sun.COM
Wed Jun 11 13:15:30 BST 2008

The d indicates that the job is being deleted and combined with the
state 'r' means the job is deleted while it was running.
The t is for transferring or trasitioning state which means the job is
moving from one state to other.
(Ref source/common/symbols.h and the fn job_get_state_string() in
source/libs/sgeobj/sge_job.c ;-))
I hope you could have interpreted the meaning.
regards,
~Ravi