[GE users] SGE, SSH, and LDAP

Nick Couchman Nick.Couchman at seakr.com
Tue Jun 24 21:33:36 BST 2008

Various O/Ss - one of them is Mandrake, mine is OpenSuSE 10.3, and there are some RHEL4U5 and RHEL4U6 ones.  The interesting thing is that it doesn't seem to be dependent on the client - I can launch qrsh under two different user accounts on my machine and have it work on mine and fail on my test account.

-Nick

>>> On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at  2:31 PM, Darin Perusich <Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com> wrote:

What OS are the clients running?

--