[GE users] 6.2, interactive sessions, and qmake

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Fri Jun 27 14:33:36 BST 2008

Hi Sean,

Basically all interactive session starting is going to happen within
Grid Engine now. There is probably a basic description in the
announcement docs for SGE 6.2 but more detailed information can be
found in the 6.2 Features talk at the last OGSC meeting:

http://www.opensourcegridcluster.org/documents/R.Dittel-SGE62Features_merged.pdf

Regards,
Chris