[GE users] 6.2, interactive sessions, and qmake

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Fri Jun 27 14:51:43 BST 2008

I've only been running it on my laptop and a few one and two-node test
clusters. No issues other than minor install glitches on OS X and no
memory leaks but I can't claim to have used it for anything close to
production work. I suspect 6.2beta2 is probably quite stable at this
point and I know the developers would be keenly interested in feedback
from people who really make use of the new interactive job framework.

-Chris