[GE users] Fwd: subnode with empty slots but jobs in queue

jsadino jsadino.queens at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 23:12:28 GMT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jeff Sadino <jsadino.queens at gmail.com<mailto:jsadino.queens at gmail.com>>
Date: Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 1:10 PM
Subject: subnode with empty slots but jobs in queue
To: users at gridengine.sunsource.ne<mailto:users at gridengine.sunsource.ne>

Hello,

I have a subnode that is currently using 7 out of its 8 slots.  I have jobs waiting in the queue, but they will not start processing.  Everything was working fine a couple weeks ago, and then it just stopped.  I restarted the subnode a couple of times to try to fix it, but that did not work.  I also modified the np_load_ave so that it equals 100, but that did not work either.  There is probably a really easy answer for this.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thank you!
Jeff Sadino