[GE users] fts_read error in Epilog

llikethat bharanitn at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 4 09:12:50 GMT 2010

Firstly, apologies for querying this error in this forum.

I've fixed the issue. It was due to the shell that was being invoked. since the execution hosts are in windows.

Now i'm using #!/bin/csh which is working fine, except the fact that rm -rf is not working for deleting the entire directory. So i'm using rmdir to do the same.

Thanks