[GE users] "Dispatching rate" of jobs

chambon chambon at cc.in2p3.fr
Mon Dec 6 15:02:51 GMT 2010

> Hi Bernhard,

> you could possibly play around with the scheduler configuration, esp.
> with "job_load_adjustments", "load_adjustment_decay_time", and possibly
> the "load_formula" (depending on your scenario):

Ok, I understand what you mean.

The inconvenient is that this rule will concern  ALL jobs (and not only jobs | users | groups| projects| complex| etc.  using storage services)

moreover, I my case I have already defined a load_formula to take into account the cpu load, disk space et memory space per machine.
(with the help of load sensors)

Thank you very much for your answer.

Bernard CHAMBON