[GE users] "Dispatching rate" of jobs

kdoman kdoman07 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 21:00:58 GMT 2010

This is pretty extreme - but it work:

- Queue is always in disabled state
- Cron job to check for any pending job at each minute
- If there's pending jobs, enable queue at compute-node one at a time,
sleep for some seconds before enable another queue at compute-node
- Check for list of pending jobs while the loop above is running
- Exit from loop when all pending jobs are cleared
- Disable the queue again.