[GE users] Working of SGE_Hadoop Integration

adarsh adarsh.sharma at orkash.com
Tue Dec 7 04:23:30 GMT 2010

I am using parallel environment of hadoop that is created after  ./setup.pl -i script.

Here is my command :

echo $HADOOP_HOME/bin/hadoop --config \$TMPDIR/conf jar $HADOOP_HOME/hadoop-*-examples.jar wordcount /user/hadoop/numb_complete.txt /user/hadoop/output6 | qsub -pe hadoop 3 -jsv /opt/hadoop_copy/jsv.sh -l hdfs_input=/user/hadoop/numb_complete.txt

I want to now that is it depends on number of nodes ( qsub hadoop 3 ) whereas my nodes ( execution hosts ) are 8.

However I also checked it with 1,8 no matter it runs on single hosts.

Thanks for your Interest

Adarsh

Thanks for your interest.