[GE users] Qquota with a ghost resource

lobosky mauro.donadello at ifom-ieo-campus.it
Mon Dec 13 10:39:56 GMT 2010

If you mean the output of qconf -srqs :
qconf -srqs
{
   name         HostMemoryQuota
   description  Memory quota for hosts. No more than 50 Gb per host
   enabled      TRUE
   limit        hosts {*} to h_vmem=50G
}
{
   name         UserMemoryQuota
   description  Memory quota for user. No more than 24 Gb per user
   enabled      TRUE
   limit        users {*} to h_vmem=24G
}
{
   name         general
   description  General SGE user limits
   enabled      TRUE
   limit        name AllMaxSlot users {*} queues all.q to slots=48
   limit        name LoginMaxSlot users {*} queues login.q to slots=40
}

Other jobs are running on the cluster.
But nothing of user1 is running in meanwhile.
No login, no older jobs , nothing.
Do you need the output of which command ?
Thanks for your help.