[GE users] Description for Load Scaling, Usage Scaling parameters

stephendennis sdennis at univa.com
Tue Dec 14 19:16:23 GMT 2010

Hi Harry

I use a spreadsheet and mapping out the minimum and maximum values that I will
consider for load parameters and then add in some scaling parameters to check
that the resulting load results are as I expect.

The matrix of values and the applied formula makes it easier to confirm correctness
and behaviour of the load_formula.

Note that the queue load_threshold is applied first so it can be used to cap the
load factor range.

Here is an example.
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AnG83huJZx_ZdElmeWd6M0lQYkhLWHZCZGFNNFYzeEE&hl=en&authkey=CPuYk8YH

Thanks