[GE users] flex-grid and license server level reservations

biscisking dsmith03 at its.jnj.com
Fri Dec 17 15:11:49 GMT 2010

I'm looking for ways to have a standing reservation for a complex variable being reported by flex-grid, as seen in the following post:

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=38&dsMessageId=306471

One idea I'm considering is to have place a reservation at the license server using the .opt file. However, I'm not convinced this won't confuse flex-grid. Has anyone tried this before, or otherwise have any fundamental knowledge to indicate that this would work or not work?

Thanks!