[GE users] shepherd exited with exit status = 15

llikethat bharanitn at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 10:02:11 GMT 2010

I have a set of compute nodes running SGE6.2u5 in windows. When the daemon (sge_execd) is started it is fine. Sometimes when a job is run on these nodes, it exists with the following error and the node goes into an unknown state.

I'm not able to figure out what could be the possible reason for this, any pointers would be great.

shepherd of job 3518.17 exited with exit status = 15

The node's hit this situation randomly, it is not bound to any specific machine.

Thanks,