[GE users] [GE announce] Changes for a Bright Future at Oracle

beatrubi beat at 0x1b.ch
Fri Dec 24 07:38:14 GMT 2010

Hi Dan!

Quoting <daniel.templeton at oracle.com> (24.12.10 07:06):

> Today, we are entering a new chapter in Oracle Grid Engine?s life.

Thanks for this clear information. I whish you the best for the future and
hope you will enjoy your work at your current employer.

> o Upon the decommissioning of the current open source site
> [http://gridengine.sunsource.net/]

> o The Oracle Grid Engine engineering team will be available to answer
> questions and provide guidance regarding the open source project and
> Oracle Grid Engine via online product forum
> [http://forums.oracle.com/forums/forum.jspa?forumID=859]

Which opens one question: What happens to this mailinglist? It was one of my
best resources during the last years and I will miss it if closed. OK, there
at least two forums, but I'm pretty sure the hard core members of this list
wont like it at all. At least Reuti is one of those dinosaurs:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/gridscheduler/forums/forum/1207275/topic/392
2696

I have resources and know how to run a mailinglist. Feel free to rise hands!

Beat

--
     \|/                           Beat Rubischon <beat at 0x1b.ch>
   ( 0^0 )                             http://www.0x1b.ch/~beat/