[GE users] [GE announce] Changes for a Bright Future at Oracle

sgenedharvey sge at nedharvey.com
Fri Dec 24 22:30:06 GMT 2010

> From: beatrubi [mailto:beat at 0x1b.ch]
>
> Which opens one question: What happens to this mailinglist? It was one of
> my
> best resources during the last years and I will miss it if closed. OK, there
> at least two forums, but I'm pretty sure the hard core members of this list

Well, the message said sunsource will be decommissioned. So I assume that means this mailing list disappears.

It's unfortunate, but I know I won't participate regularly if I have to open up a webpage for every discussion group I'm in.  Email is fine because it's automatically delivered and filtered.  Webpage forums simply don't work for regular partipants in multiple groups.