[GE users] Re: Go On and Good bye and Announcing Oracle Grid Engine 6.2 Update 7

fx d.love at liverpool.ac.uk
Tue Dec 28 21:18:23 GMT 2010

gh <ghenry at cmi.univ-mrs.fr> writes:

> I also visit the OGS website on sourceforge, not very exciting now...

The source under <https://arc.liv.ac.uk/trac/SGE> should build at least
on recent RedHat, Debian-ish, and Solaris systems, and has some
significant fixes over 6.2u5.  I hope to supply GNU/Linux binaries soon
-- as I've been trying to tidy up the procedure.  I might produce
others, or those more urgently, for a fee.

--
Dave Love
AKA fx at gnu.org