[GE users] Re: Re: Re: [GE users] Issue seen in 6.2U5 : memory values reported bySGE too low compared to top output on linux systems

bdbaddog bill at baddogconsulting.com
Fri Dec 31 00:34:38 GMT 2010

All,

Sounds like what's needed is a buildbot or hudson config and a bunch of slaves of various OS types to build on.
(Those could be "donated" by interested parties)

We setup a similar thing for the SCons project (http://buildbot.scons.org/) which I currently host.
I'd be more than willing to assist in such a manor to this project.

-Bill Deegan
Founder
Bad Dog Consulting
http://www.baddogconsulting.com/