[GE users] Changes for a Bright Future at Oracle

fx d.love at liverpool.ac.uk
Fri Dec 31 15:00:07 GMT 2010

Daniel Templeton <daniel.templeton at oracle.com> writes:

> My hope is that the forum will be able to pick up where this mailing
> list leaves off.  It will be the place to report issues, ask about best
> practices, ask for clarifications, ask for help in general.

I think the conditions of use are a significant barrier to that, as well
as it being a forum for something most of us aren't using.  I'm not
suggesting that any of this is your fault, obviously.

> Yes, if they want it.  We will also make all of these resources
> available to the Son of Grid Engine project, if you want them.

Thanks.  As long as they're archived somewhere in a directly-accessible
and readily-searchable form, I don't think there's a need.  I'd rather
do something else with rather limited time, and I really don't want to
be in competition with people rather than collaboration.

--
Dave Love
AKA fx at gnu.org