[GE users] [GE announce] Changes for a Bright Future at Oracle

ron ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 31 23:17:52 GMT 2010

Thanks Daniel. A few changes with the Open Grid Scheduler project:

- as mentioned by Rayson, he is assigned as the project owner.

- the "developers" & "users" lists were created on sourceforge.

I will be busy for the next month or two, so Rayson will be in charge of creating the OGS 6.2u5 patch 1 release.

 -Ron

P.S. Sorry for being quiet for the past few months, and happy new year!!!