[GE users] script

sli1que sli1que at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 22 17:37:06 BST 2010

I need to run a script that will modify a users resource request. Example if I setup a complex resource to track, and the users specifies its use with -l foo=4.
Now the user made a mistake and his app will only use 2, maybe even 6 of the foo resources. I need a way of either checking what it really needs before submission and then changing it or after the run starts run a script that will compare the allocation to whats really being used and make the adjustment to either free up resources or take more.
Best scenario is the ability to look at how may resources are truly needed before the run starts and then adjust the resource allocation request. Am I saying this correctly?

Eric