[GE users] Good starting point for PE

llikethat bharanitn at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 1 11:29:15 GMT 2010

Can you please suggest a good starting point for learning how to create Parallel Environments?

We are using SGE for 3D animation rendering. The job types are mostly serial, they cannot be executed as parallels.

What is the actual use of PE in SGE, can this feature can be used for the job types we are executing?

Is the PE different from what i'm trying to use from SGE or is it the same?

Thanks,
Bharani