[GE users] how to reserve slots common hosts for different queues?

reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Wed Nov 3 09:48:46 GMT 2010

Hi,

Am 03.11.2010 um 06:07 schrieb sonsh99:

> hi~
>
> I have solved problem.
>
> It has configuration to execution host's
>
> Consumables/Fixed Attributes. (slots 4)
>
> I wondering about how to automatic modify execution host  Consumables/Fixed Attribute.

you can use a loop:

$ for i in `seq -w 1-50`; do qconf -aattr exechost complex_values slots=4 node$i; done

or by an RQS with one entry for all:

limit hosts {*} to slots=4

NB: Some time ago I head the idea of "cluster-hosts" similar to "cluster-queues", where you could set this up one time as a complex_value and it would apply to all "host-instances". But it's still an RFE.

-- Reuti