[GE users] integrate BLCR with SGE62u5

mrostaee mrostaee at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 7 09:55:33 GMT 2010

Hi guys,

I read integrate sge with BLCR, but i couldn't use it.

How ca i use 4 script in the document? especially submission script on page 7.

I copied 4 scripts and then configure a checkpoint blcr, but i don't understand how can i use submission script!

without using "submission scipt", I wrote a script and qsub that with options " -ckpt blcr and -c smx" , then execute a compiled hell.c . when suspend that sjob; execution program continue running (by top command).in that case submited script came in suspend mode.

why?

what should i do to use checkpointing and BLCR with SGE.

I found BLCR roll at  http://ircs.seas.harvard.edu/display/CLUSTERS/BLCR+Roll

but i didn't find any link for download it.

anyone could download BLCR roll?

thanks