[GE users] new community source repository

jtseng_sf jtseng at sandforce.com
Mon Nov 15 23:15:30 GMT 2010

(resending after registering with gridengine.sunsource.net)

Hi Dave, Thanks for the git repository.

Do you want to merge in the changes from the other repository?
If so, I can stage the diffs via git-patches.
I'm assuming that you are taking patches via TRAC then?

(the other repository is the one on sourceforge
http://gridscheduler.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/gridscheduler)

-john