[GE users] help with loadsensor complexes

fx d.love at liverpool.ac.uk
Fri Nov 19 23:34:28 GMT 2010

sgenedharvey <sge at nedharvey.com> writes:

> To clarify one thing though:  flex-grid is indeed free software.  If you're
> confused by the word "noncommercial" in the name of the license,

I'm not confused.  "A free program must be available for commercial use,
commercial development, and commercial distribution."
<http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.html>

> you can
> look it up ... The link to the full license details is ...
> http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/legalcode

I know, and it's not helpful that it's not obviously a software licence.
However, I had forgotten Mark's interpretation of the licence in the
distribution (not in the file headers, which I was reading) regarding
_use_ in a commercial setting -- apologies.

--
Dave Love
AKA fx at gnu.org