[SGE-discuss] virtual_free consumable resource

Jesse Becker beckerjes at mail.nih.gov
Tue Jan 4 12:19:36 GMT 2011

On Tue, Jan 04, 2011 at 06:53:36AM -0500, Dave Love wrote:
>least once (no surprise).  If you want to find that, there are URLs for
>incomplete archives of the list under
>https://arc.liv.ac.uk/trac/SGE#History which you can use now that the
>sunsource archives aren't accessible, but I'm not sure how easy they are
>to search.  I'll provide a searchable archive at least back to 2006 when
>I get the chance.

I spent a lot of time yesterday looking for complete archives.  I
managed to extract mbox files from about 17 Feb 2010 to 29 Dec 2010, but
that's far from complete (about 6,200 messages--let me know if you want
a copy)

markmail.org has the most complete archive I've found, with all of the
lists: gridengine-users (36.6k messages), -checkins, -development (4.5k
messages), -bugs, -general and -announcements.

The good news is the searching abilites are decent.  The bad news is
that there's no easy way to full email information (headers, etc, or
enough to construct an mbox file).

--
Jesse Becker
NHGRI Linux support (Digicon Contractor)