[GE users] Enchanced SGE-SSH integration

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 8 01:07:11 BST 2004

OK.

With this enchanced SGE-SSH integration, SGE will be
able to do better accounting and clean-up for qrsh
jobs, including PE jobs started by qrsh using ssh as
the transport protocol.

BTW, I guess for people who don't know why we need it,
then don't worry about it for now -- I will get a
better version in the next few weeks.

 -Ron