[GE users] Enchanced SGE-SSH integration

Bernard Li bli at bcgsc.ca
Thu Apr 8 01:54:38 BST 2004

Hi Ron:

Thanks for the explanation.

I have been using ssh for qrsh ever since we used SGE and didn't have
much issues with it - I guess it is probably good to have the tighter
integration so that it keeps better accounting for SGE.

I will wait for the release version before I set it up I guess...  Is
this slated for patch6?

Thanks,

Bernard