[GE users] How to use Globus 3.2 with Grid Engine??

Iwona Sakrejda isakrejda at lbl.gov
Thu Apr 8 18:17:26 BST 2004

Hi,

David Robson wrote:

>   Anyone experienced with using the globus/SGE job manager
> from http://www.lesc.ic.ac.uk/projects/epic-gt-sge.html ?

we are using this job manager on our cluster. When you look
at the release notes on the page you listed above, they say that it has
"* Fix for "lost job output" issue", but it was still loosing the std error.
I "fixed" the std error problem same way the std output is fixed
- it's easy to find it, nicely documented inside, but got too
busy to get back to the developer, which I should have done...

Anyway, after that fix the job manager was working without giving any trouble,
but all that with the 2.4 toolkit...

Iwona