[GE users] Window as SGE Submit host ?

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 11 05:04:39 BST 2004

Melvin, WAIT!

I looked at Ian's diffs, most of the changes are
straight forward.

However, the thing that concerns me, is its license:

http://cygwin.com/licensing.html

"... your compiled programs will also have to be free
software distributed under the GPL with source code
available to all."

I guess Fritz not be happy to see that :)

 -Ron

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html