[GE users] Window as SGE Submit host ?

Rayson Ho raysonho at eseenet.com
Sun Apr 11 22:28:28 BST 2004

I don't think it is a problem, since SGE is recognized as "opensource(TM)"
by The Open Source Initiative (OSI):

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/project/gridengine/license.html

Redhat permits opensource software that uses licenses other than the GPL to
use cygwin without paying a fee, as long as the software is recognized as
"opensource"...

Rayson