[GE users] Window as SGE Submit host ?

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 12 05:41:32 BST 2004

Great!

Then for those who get it working, please send me the
cvs diffs against the 5.3 branch. I will check the
changes into cvs.

Cygwin is not the perfect solution, but I guest having
some Windows support will allow more people to take
advantage of SGE :)

And then may be someone can get the old NT-native qmon
working again? (see experimental/qmon_nt)

 -Ron

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/project/gridengine/license.html

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html