[GE users] SCHEDULER PROBLEM

Charu Chaubal Charu.Chaubal at Sun.COM
Wed Apr 14 12:20:00 BST 2004

Hello,

You should use consumable resources in conjunction with your license
counter, so that Grid Engine never schedules more jobs than the number
of licenses already assigned to running jobs.

Please see the HowTo on FlexLM license management here:
http://bioteam.net/dag/sge-flexlm-integration/

Regards,
	Charu