[GE users] Does SGE work with IBM/Rational ClearCase ?

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 15 02:23:43 BST 2004

I forgot what kind of problems you got last year, but
I'm to lazy to search the old mails. (btw, would be
nice to have google's 1GB webmail account with its
search functionality)

Since you said that clearcase has its own distributed
compilation methods, why not use it with SGE?

I think you can ask SGE to give you a number of hosts,
and you tell clearcase to use those provided by SGE
instead of a static list.

 -Ron

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html