[GE users] Error installing 6.0beta2 master

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Sat Apr 24 20:55:17 BST 2004

I can confirm that this is the case for SGE 6.0beta2 downloaded from CVS
as I ran into the same problem building beta2 on my powerbook.

Setting SGE_QMASTER_PORT=701 as an environment variable before rerunning
the ./install_qmaster script fixed the issue.

Orion-- I was chastised gently about bringing up beta2 issues on the
users list :) so I've taken the liberty of CC'ing this reply to the
developer list as well.

-Chris

--
Chris Dagdigian, <dag at sonsorol.org>
BioTeam  - Independent life science IT & informatics consulting