[GE users] SGE checkpointing

A B keitaro18 at lycos.com
Mon Apr 26 08:00:53 BST 2004

Rayson,

Sorry. There was an error in my migration script which was why I don't get to see the job being migrated when a suspend was invoked. Hence, I thought there is some other things to do. :)

Anyway, I managed to get the job to checkpoint and migrate. However, I'm having problems with restarting the job. Have anyone tried integrating Berkeley Checkpointing tool with SGE before?

Also, how are the jobs invoked by the default starter script? "exec $SGE_STARTER_SHELL_PATH $*" ??