[GE users] Modify code

casperez at cesga.es casperez at cesga.es
Mon Apr 26 12:07:05 BST 2004

Hello,
  I have sge 5.3p4. When a job finish with fail=100, the fields ru_utime and
ru_stime have value zero. Is there any reason for this?

  I've modified the code to obtain these values in any case. I added in
shepherd.c about the line 2910

   if (sig == SIGKILL || sig == SIGUSR2 || sig == SIGUSR1 )
      sig=SIGTERM;

before

      kill(pid, sig);
      switch2admin_user();
   }

Can someone tell me if this change can influence the behavior of the program?