[GE users] Campus Grid with SGE Enterprise Edition 5.3

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 00:56:46 BST 2004

Depends on your setup [ isn't it always the case? :) ]

You can take a look at:
http://gridengine.sunsource.net/project/gridengine/howto/TransferQueues/transferqueues.html

But Globus will provide a higher level of security
layer, and you can take a look at TOG:
http://gridengine.sunsource.net/project/gridengine/tog.html

Or even the extreme case: setup 1 big SGEEE cluster,
use share tree scheduling, so that you can fairshare
the users depending on their projects and departments.

 -Ron