[GE users] Problems with qmon!

casperez at cesga.es casperez at cesga.es
Tue Aug 3 11:37:59 BST 2004

Hello, I have install SGE 6.0 in True64, but I have some problems with qmon.
I can modify the configuration of the queues, but I can't save it. When the
SGE has been running several days, the button 'Queue Control' result in:
  Floating point exception(core dumped) qmon

This is the output the 'truss qmon':
sigaction(SIGFPE, 0x11FF8588, 0x00000000)       = 0
    Received signal #8, SIGFPE [default]
      siginfo: SIGFPE
                                                Err#136 Error 136 occurred.
        *** process killed ***