[GE users] Problems with qmon!

Andy Schwierskott andy.schwierskott at sun.com
Tue Aug 3 13:00:46 BST 2004

Hi,

please send a stack trace of the debugger

    % dbx <path_to_qmon> core
    > where

Could you run qmon of SGE 5.3 on Tru64 sucessfully?

Which machine is your $DISPLAY host? Is it the Tru64 machine?

Which OS version does your Tru64 machine run?

Please opne a new Issuezilla Iusse and paste my questions and your answers in
the bug description.

Thanks,
Andy