[GE users] SGE6 and 2.6 kernel bin path

John Coldrick jc at axyzfx.com
Tue Aug 3 15:23:38 BST 2004

	I'm sure enough people are running v6 beta on a 2.6 kernel to have noticed
this before now, but I recently installed it on SUSE 9.1 and found that to
get the paths working properly I needed to hack in a link

$SGE_ROOT/bin/lx26-x86

	pointing to

$SGE_ROOT/bin/lx24-x86

	At least that's how I got around it, not wanting to edit a bunch of files.
I'm using the beta courtesy binary downloads from the main page.  So far,
seems to be running fine, but thought I should mention it.

	Cheers,

	J.C.

Houdini/Renderman/Discreet                           425 Adelaide St W
416-504-0425                                         Toronto, ON Canada
Measure with a micrometer.  Mark with chalk.  Cut with an axe.