[GE users] SGE6 and 2.6 kernel bin path

John Coldrick jc at axyzfx.com
Tue Aug 3 16:59:41 BST 2004

On Tuesday 03 August 2004 10:46, Andy Schwierskott wrote:
> John,
>
> this is good news. If we get more details about the status we can easily
> change the script "util/arch" to return lx24-x86 on a 2.6 kernel for the
> courtesy distributiuon.
>
> My question are the same as for AIX 5.2 which was reported by a user to run
> a while ago:

	NP - still early goings here yet, but I'm on it.  I did a real quickie
install/config just to keep it running - now the niggly bits.  ;)

	I'll post back when I have your answers...

	Cheers,

	J.C.

Houdini/Renderman/Discreet                           425 Adelaide St W
416-504-0425                                         Toronto, ON Canada
Measure with a micrometer.  Mark with chalk.  Cut with an axe.