[GE users] SGE6 and 2.6 kernel bin path

John Coldrick jc at axyzfx.com
Thu Aug 5 16:19:56 BST 2004

On Tuesday 03 August 2004 10:46, Andy Schwierskott wrote:

> My question are the same as for AIX 5.2 which was reported by a user to run
> a while ago:
>      - qmake working (as submit and as exec host)?

	Just an update on this - for SUSE 9.1 32 bit this seems to be working fine...

	Cheers,

	J.C.

Houdini/Renderman/Discreet                           425 Adelaide St W
416-504-0425                                         Toronto, ON Canada
The rule on staying alive as a forcaster is to give 'em a number or
give 'em a date, but never give 'em both at once.
                -- Jane Bryant Quinn