[GE users] Batch & Interactive queues

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Mon Aug 9 11:49:07 BST 2004

Hi,

there was a small problem with the calendar, and sometimes the states of
the queues weren't set in the correct way. Are the jobs really running
in the wrong queue, or are they running at the wrong time in the right
queue?

Can you post some information of your queue/jobs configuration an a
qstat -f for the queues?

Cheers - Reuti