[GE users] max number of jobs per user per queue

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Tue Aug 10 13:26:45 BST 2004

Hi,

depending on the amount of users you have, you could make one
very_long_queue per user, just one slot, and set the access rights to
this queue just to this user.

One the one hand, this way you could allow some users to have two
instead of one slot.
One the other hand, having this for 200 users is not nice.

Cheers - Reuti