AW: [GE users] max number of jobs per user per queue

Schulz, Henrik H.Schulz at fz-rossendorf.de
Tue Aug 10 14:01:09 BST 2004

Dear Stephan,

the first one is nearly what I want. I need to allow every user to run at least one long running job in the grid. ("Long running" means 100 days. Normally, users can run jobs for 3 days). But if there are free processors, users should be able to start more than one long running job (at most 4, for example).
I know this is a more complex problem. I would be happy to be able to do the first one: only one long running job per user in the grid.

The problem is that I cannot limit the number of running jobs globally to one per user. Only the long jobs should be limited.

Henrik