AW: [GE users] max number of jobs per user per queue

Stephan Grell stephan.grell at sun.com
Tue Aug 10 14:13:54 BST 2004

Dear Henrik,

well, that scenario is not well suported in Grid Engine. The sugestion
that Reuti had, does help you implement that but
it is a complicated setup.

It is much easier, if you specify the max number of long running jobs in
the system, but than a user can use all them for
himself. I am sorry, but I do not have a better idea right now.

Stephan